How to deposit a Stable coin wallet
1. Log in to your UNI Stex account
2. In your Personal Account, go to the 'Funds' section and select 'Deposit'
Select the wallet (stablecoin) that you plan to deposit. In this example, we will deposit USDT
2. Then select the transfer network. Make sure that the selected network corresponds to the network of the platform from which you are withdrawing funds.
Please note! If you choose the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
ERC20 indicate the Ethereum network.
OMNI indicate OmniLayer, which operates on the basis of the Bitcoin network.
3. In this example, to deposit funds to the UNI Stex wallet, we will withdraw USDT from another platform. Since we are withdrawing funds from the ERC20 address (Ethereum blockchain), we will choose the ERC20 transfer network.
4. Copy the input address to the wallet in UNI Stex and paste it into the addresses section of the corresponding platform (from which you are going to withdraw your funds).
5. After confirming the withdrawal request, you must wait for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and the current network traffic in it.
* UNI Stex does not charge a commission for transferring funds to a cryptocurrency account, all blockchain commissions are paid by the client.
* The transaction confirmation time depends on the blockchain.
* Please note that adding funds to your wallet in another currency may lead to a loss of funds.