How to withdraw Stable coin from a wallet
1. Log in to your UNI Stex account
In your Personal Account, go to the 'Funds' section and select 'Withdrawal'
Select the wallet (stablecoin) from which you plan to withdraw funds. In this example, we will output USDT
2. Specify the transfer amount, wallet address, transfer comment and click 'Proceed'
Please note! If you choose the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
ERC20 stands for the Ethereum network.
OMNI stands for OmniLayer, which operates on the basis of the Bitcoin network.
3. Enter the code that was sent to you by email and click 'Confirm'
4. After you click confirm, you will have a withdrawal request created.
You can view the history of operations, as well as the status of the application for depositing and withdrawing funds, in the 'History' tab
* UNI Stex does not charge a commission for transferring funds to a cryptocurrency account, all blockchain commissions are paid by the client
* The transaction confirmation time depends on the blockchain
* Please note that adding funds to your wallet in another currency may lead to a loss of funds.